Services provided by Bay West Endocrinology:
- Thyroid ultrasound.
- Ultrasound guided biopsy of thyroid nodules.
- Bone density testing.
- Continuous glucose monitoring studies.
- Bio-Reference drawing stations for routine and dynamic endocrine testing.
- Vaccinations (flu only).
- Quest/LabCorp Curriers for pick up.
- In-patient endocrinology consultations at Greater Baltimore Medical Center.
The physicians at Bay West Endocrinology are specialists in diagnosing and treating:
- Type 1 and type 2 diabetes
- The metabolic/insulin resistance syndrome including polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Thyroid disorders including hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid), hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid), thyroid nodules, goiter, and thyroid cancer
- Osteoporosis, vitamin D deficiency, Paget’s disease, and other metabolic bone diseases
- Hormone related high blood pressure
- High and low calcium disorders
- High cholesterol, triglycerides and other lipid disorders
- Pituitary disorders
- Male testicular dysfunction
- Endocrine disorders of pregnancy including gestational diabetes and thyroid disorders